[OUWC] Community service

Busken, Kaila kb310210 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 13 17:08:31 EDT 2015

Hello!

Please read this entire email. There is some important information in here.

1.) Please, please, please keep signing up for relay for life. This event is next Friday, March 20th-21st, from 6PM-6AM in Walter fieldhouse.

Go to RelayforLife.org/OU and we have a team called Ohio Women's Crew.

Everyone will be required to stay the entire time unless you have a valid excuse. If there are any problems please come and talk to me. My number is (513)-490-2380. Text or call me anytime.

2.) We have another community opportunity. It is called Operation Gratitude. It is a non-profit organization that provides care packages and letters to U.S. Military members overseas. We will be writing letters. And I'm sure if you wanted to color a picture that would be okay. (I know how much this team likes coloring). For every letter you write, you will get 1 hour of community service. So I would like for everyone to try to write at least 2-3 letters. I will attach a flyer with suggestions they make  about writing letters. Please try to write at least one page for each letter. These men and women are sacrificing their lives and deserve our gratitude. When you are done with your letters just give them to me. (Don't put them in an envelope).

3.) A friendly reminder: Try not to fest too hard and stay safe!

Kaila Busken