[OUWC] Nominations!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 15 19:54:14 EDT 2015

Heyyooo!

So Remember that one time when we nominated people for exec positions for next year?!? Yea? Well, here's the list finally! Sorry it took me so long to get it out!

There are a few changes so look it over and if you're nominated for any positions make sure you know which ones!

Elections are this Wednesday at our general meeting!! If you are nominated for a position, please prepare a brief speech about why you think you deserve to be elected into that position. Also, be prepared for any questions you may be asked.

If you have any other nominations to be added, it's not too late! You can nominate anyone as long as that nomination is seconded and they accept it. Email/text me if you have any questions about that.

Also, if you have any questions about any of the positions, don't hesitate to ask the current officers!

I'll see you all dark and early tomorrow morning!

Lex :)?