[OUWC] GO TO PRACTICE!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 21:20:53 EDT 2015

Ello puppets!

I hope this first week back has been treating you all well!

I'm just sending a little reminder about how important it is to go to practice every morning! I know I haven't been there this whole week and I'm sorry I can't be there, but unless you are sick or have previously talked to Casey and Trom (Novice) or myself (Varsity), then you are expected to be at practice dark and early!

Remember the other week when we ran a bunch of suicides because people were skipping practice? I know I don't wanna do that again and I'm sure you guys don't either. Keep in mind that once we're on the water, if someone just doesn't show up to practice, then your boat will not go out and they will NOT be happy. We just had a great week on the water and I know it's frustrating to be back in Ping and on the ergs but this hard work in Ping will pay off come spring season, I promise!

Just know that even though I may not be there, I have eyes everywhere and I will find out if you're not at practice! :P Haha but seriously, go to practice, work hard, and be the best rower you can be!

I will not be at practice for the remainder of the week, trust me I'd love to be, but I'll be back this weekend most likely so I'll see you all soon! I miss you guys and I'm having separation anxiety from not seeing you guys forever!

If you guys have questions about anything don't hesitate to text or email me.

See you guys soon!

Lex :)