[OUWC] apparel

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 18:04:06 EDT 2015

Hey all you people,

It’s that time of year again to order our unis.  Like we have said for weeks now, it is required that we race in unis for the spring season.  They will be 68 dollars, unless you have gone with the option of buying a used one from a past rower.  If you would like to buy a used one, start asking around if you have not already because they are first come, first serve.

Also happening in the apparel world is placing an order for skinz.  Those will be 41 dollars.  These are optional though. Both uni money and skin money will be due at the meeting  next Wednesday. I know it is tough with the other half of camp payment, but you have known this was coming for a while.

I would like to get these ordered as soon as possible so you guys will have them come racing season. Once we get all the payments we can order them, but like the varsity jackets, everyone must pay before we can send in the order. Also, I am still waiting to hear back from the company we order our green pants from.  I hope everyone’s spring break tank top turned out nice!

Thanks,

Case