[OUWC] Spring Training Update

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:56:41 EST 2015

Hey guys!

Please make sure your insurance and contact information is updated on IMleagues. This is very important for when we go to Florida for Spring training. If you are unsure if anything has changed please ask your parents. I don't want to risk us getting in trouble if it's not. Once you know everything is correct please text or email me that it has been done so I can mark you off. Again, this is very important so please get this done as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair
360.433.7563