[OUWC] Updated phone number list

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 20 08:38:28 EST 2015

Ello Puppets,

Here is the most updated phone number list thus far. Please put everyone's numbers in your phone. You never know when you'll need to get ahold of someone and it'll make your lives easier.

Also, novice, be sure you have BOTH Casey and Katie's numbers. Just a reminder if you have to miss a practice or send a workout you must send it to both of them!

And like I said in the group me, if you want to come after our interest meeting tonight, you can come around 7:45. We don't have a general meeting tonight, we'll have one? next Wednesday.

Wear your crew swag today and recruit some girls!!

Have a great day!

Lex :)