[OUWC] Community service

Busken, Kaila kb310210 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 25 14:43:03 EST 2015

Happy Sunday, my loves!

A few reminders, please sign up for relay for life and try to raise some money. It's for such a great cause and it should be a fun way for us to earn community service.

Also, next Saturday, January 31, we will be going to the Logan food bank from 10 am-1pm. I promise, it's really happening this time. The fun part is that this time the boys are coming, so we're going to try and make it a competition to see who can pack more food. Be prepared to win.

Remember: "Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people can transform the world." Just a cheesy little quote to inspire your Sunday.

Kaila Busken