[OUWC] Spring Break Reminder!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 8 21:37:39 EST 2015

Hello my lovelies!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!

This is just  a reminder that our first installment of camp fees are due this Wednesday at our general meeting!

If you don't remember how much you owe, first of all, check your email from a few weeks ago, Tara emailed them to you all. But if you can't find it or if you've joined the team since then, shoot her an email, sooner rather than later, or text her and she should be able to let you know!

Here's her info:

Tara Holeman - 360-433-7563

th260711 at ohio.edu<mailto:th260711 at ohio.edu>

Also, if you need a payment plan and haven't talked to Jenea already, then you need to do so! Email her or shoot her a text!

Here's her info:

Jenea Elder - 614-315-7614

je326111 at ohio.edu<mailto:je326111 at ohio.edu>

Don't forget our GM is at 9pm in Porter 108 this week as usual! I'll see you all tomorrow!

Lex :)