[OUWC] Updated phone number list

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 5 09:04:25 EST 2015

Ahoy Matey's!

So here's an updated phone number list of everyone currently on the team. If your number on there is wrong please let me know so I can fix it.

Another reminder that if you can't make it to a practice you need to let your coach/coaches know.

Also, something I forgot to mention at practice today, please take care of yourselves!! The flu is going around and it spreads like wildfire through dorms and through teams. Make sure you're washing your hands frequently, eating well, and covering your coughs and sneezes. Try to keep your hands away from your face too, it seems silly to say but that's how a lot of disease are spread. I care about you all and I want everyone to stay healthy and in good shape! Camp is only 22 days away!!

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now haha but have a great weekend and if your sibs are coming down have a great time with them!

See you all soon!

Lex :)

But first, lemme take a selfie! :P

[cid:318ac0f8-ba77-4b78-8192-f933c38b7a7c]