[OUWC] PAYMENT PLANS

Elder, Jenea je326111 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 10 18:11:15 EST 2015

Hey guys,

Some of you may not know who I am but a lot of you are probably familiar with the fact that I'm the Treasurer. Lexi mentioned at the last meeting and over an email about payment plans for spring break and dues. I haven't received any emails or text from anyone about any payment plans, with that being said I'm assuming that you are all prepared to pay the full amount for camp and dues on the dates that they are due. If that is not the case no matter what issues or questions you have please tell me and we can work something out.

IF YOU NEED A PAYMENT PLAN FOR ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT ME!! With camp coming up so quickly and the season underway shortly after we need to get all the money situations sorted out as soon as possible!

You can text me at 614-315-7614 or just reply back to me through this email. Hope everyone's week is off to a good start so far :)

Jenea Elder
Ohio University College of Arts and Sciences
Psychology Major, Business Minor
Student Leader West 82
Ohio University Women's Crew, Treasurer
Class of 2016