[OUWC] Dues

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 8 13:05:59 EST 2015

Hi Friends!

Hope everyone’s finals are going well!

I didn’t get December dues from a lot of you guys and I will hang out in Front Room tomorrow, Wednesday the 9th, from 11-1 to collect the rest. If that time doesn’t work please let me know and I’ll do my best to meet with you at another time.

I will be here till 5ish on Friday so please try to get them to me before I leave!

Happy studying and may the curve be ever in your favor! :)

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Biological Sciences
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949