[OUWC] Finals Workouts!

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 7 14:25:53 EST 2015

Ello puppets!

I hope all of your finals and studying are going well so far! Keep your head up and push through until Friday or whenever you're done and then you get a month off!

Don't forget about your book buyback shifts this week, and sign up if you haven't done so already. There's still a few more spaces that need to be filled, so sign up! Here are some workouts for this week that you can do on your study breaks.

Monday (12-7-15)

4x1000m/1 min. easy paddle

- Row four 1000 meter pieces. Row for one minute at light pressure between each 1000.

Abs

- Ab Crunch - 3 times

Tuesday (12-8-15)

8x500m/2 min. easy

- Row eight 500 meter pieces. Row for two minutes at light pressure between each 500.

Abs

- Armor Abs - 3 times

Wednesday (12-9-15)

4X1500m/1 min. easy

- Row four 1500 meter pieces. Row for one minute at light pressure between each 1500

Body Circuit

- The Cake is a Lie - 3 times

Thursday (12-10-15)

12x1 min./1 min. easy

- Set the erg on intervals variables and set it to have you row for one minute and rest for one minute. Row hard for one minute and then on the rest minute, row lightly.

Body Circuit

- Big Bang - 3 times

Friday (12-11-15)

Go Home!

- If you're not already home, go home after your finals and relax!

I've had a great semester with all of you, and I hope you feel the same. We practiced hard, raced well, and had fun. You all worked hard and I appreciate that from everyone.

 Have a great winter break and enjoy your time at home! I'll be sending out workouts for the break over the weekend.

I'll see you soon!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies