[OUWC] SIRA Travel Pack

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 22:12:34 EDT 2015

Hey guys!!

So SIRA posted a skeleton schedule, it has approximate times but it doesn't have a set schedule. They said they would post it sometime Tuesday. I have 3 SUV's leaving at different times because I don't want people missing too many classes. I will send out a more detailed travel pack once they update the schedule.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks,

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair
360.433.7563