[OUWC] Open House for Boat House!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:58:58 EDT 2015

Hey ya'll

Remember when we talked at our last meeting about going to that open house this week to present the idea of a boathouse? Yes? Ok, well we have decided to go tomorrow, Tuesday April 14th, at 8pm.

If you have class, work, or meetings and can't attend, that's fine. However, if you don't have anything going on at that time I would really like everyone to go. This will be beneficial to have both of our teams there. It really shows how many people this program has and how many it would affect. It's at the Athens Community Center on East State Street.

Depending on when practices are tomorrow, we may or may not meet in front of Ping to get rides and go. However, stay tuned and don't worry we'll get rides for everyone.

If you have questions, let me know!

Lex :)