[OUWC] GM reminder

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:10:35 EDT 2015

Ahoy Matey's!

It be race week ya scallywags!! Argh!!!

You know what that means! We have a general meeting tonight to go over everything for this weekend and more.

Just a reminder that dues are due no later than next Wednesday, April 22nd. If you have a question about how much you owe, please contact Jenea ASAP! Also if you bring cash for your dues please put it in an envelope with your name on it and how much is inside.

Otherwise I'll see you buccaneers this evening!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone