[OUWC] Student Senate Speak Out

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 11:23:51 EDT 2014

My fellow rowing ladies,

I just wanted to send a reminder to you all about the student senate meeting tomorrow which we all need to attend for the speak out portion about getting funding towards our dock!

Don't freak out! You don't have to give a speech, you just need to be there to help represent our team.

It's in Walter 235 at 7:15. We'll meet in Walter at 7 outside the room so we can all get seats together. Also, please dress appropriately and dress up a little, we want to look nice and presentable :)

If you can't make it due to work or class please let me know so I'm not expecting you, otherwise I expect everyone else to be there. This is very important in getting funding towards our dock. Like I said, it won't even take a half hour, so you'll be in and out and can carry on with your day!

Let me know if you have questions! Otherwise I'll see you all tomorrow!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone