[OUWC] minutes

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 15 22:43:39 EDT 2014

Here is what we talked about at tonight's meeting.  A few additional comments

-S.A.S is at 8 p.m

-Make sure you give money for your pumpkin to someone Saturday at the latest.

-The fun rows will be at 5-7, specific days are tbd

-The first count for varsity jackets are :Casey, Emma, Bethany, Ciara, Bridget, Mackenzie, Blaes, Sarah, Maddi, Jodi, Andrea, Anna, Meghan, and Jeannie.  If you would like to be added or taken off from that list, please let me know.

Another reminder, these meetings will now be biweekley and are mandatory like always unless you have class/work, please let lexi know if you won't make it.

Thanks,

Casey