[OUWC] DADVAIL!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed May 7 13:29:01 EDT 2014

?Yello!! What is up my home shizzles?!?

So here's the travel packs, just a note, we will be leaving from the Summit parking lot tomorrow morning because we can park cars there while we're gone. Also, please make sure you bring your Ohio ID with you because they will check us at registration!!

And don't forget shower stuff because there's showers at the hostel, yay!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask Tara or myself, otherwise, we'll see you all tonight!

Lex and Slothy :)