[OUWC] Ohio Womens Crew

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Thu May 1 12:44:09 EDT 2014

________________________________
?Good Afternoon All,

I have received the Learn to Row t-shirts. If you are still in Athens I will be in Baker 237 from 1-5 pm today.
If you have already left and don't have someone on the team who will be seeing you this summer please send me your address and I will have the shirts shipped to you.

Have a wonderful day,
Angela Satava