[OUWC] Dad Vail Housing

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Thu May 1 00:05:41 EDT 2014

Hellooooo,

I hope finals are going well for ya'll. Here's the housing stuff for the week before Vails and for the day or two after until we take boats back.

If you're not on the list it's because you have your own house to stay at lol

Tomorrow I'll send the sign up sheet about bringing stuff to eat at your respective houses so be on the lookout for that so we all don't starve haha

Have a good night and a good rest of the week! Good luck on the rest of your finals!

Lex :)?