[OUWC] Bedlofts

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 22 22:17:12 EDT 2014

Hello ladies,

Thank you to to everyone who has responded to me so far. Just a reminder that we are exactly less than month out from the first shift of Bedlofts. Everyone needs to sign up for one of the shifts. We must a minimum of 10 per shift.

I cannot stress to you how important it is that we meet our minimum number of workers. If we do not meet the minimum, our pay will be reduced and the work will be harder. All of the fundraising we do goes directly back to benefit the team. The harder we work now, the more we fundraise, and the less fundraising we will need to complete during the year. If you are already working the second shift, but are also available to work the first shift please let me know.

Shift 1: August 14th-17th Currently: 1 person full time and 2 people part time
Shift 2: August 21st-22nd Currently: 9 full time

I need EVERYONE to email/call/text me responding with which shift they are signing up for. I also realize that some of our teammates will have class, live out of the state, live out of the country, have an already scheduled family vacation, or have mandatory work. If one of these applies to you, I will be accommodating to these factors but YOU NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A PRIOR COMMITMENT AND ARE UNABLE TO COME TO EITHER BEDLOFT SHIFT. Once again EVERYONE please email me which shift they will be taking. If you need housing for the first shift, please let me know. For the second shift, it is possible to move in to the dorms on Wednesday, but you need to contact residential housing right now. Again if you need help with that process please let me know.

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015

As promised embarrassing pictures are back. Enjoy!

 [cid:0B7769D6-F48A-4FA8-938E-5D87077A1A93 at columbus.rr.com]