[OUWC] Bedlofts!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 14 15:02:34 EDT 2014

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer thus far! It’s that time again to think about Bedlofts. We are exactly one month out from the first shift of Bedlofts. Everyone needs to sign up for one of the shifts. We must have 15 people per shift.

Shift 1: August 14th-17th
Shift 2: August 21st-22nd

I need EVERYONE to email/call/text me responding with which shift they are signing up for. I also realize that some of our teammates will have class, live out of the state, live out of the country, have an already scheduled family vacation, or have mandatory work. If one of these applies to you, I will be accommodating to these factors but YOU NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A PRIOR COMMITMENT AND ARE UNABLE TO COME TO EITHER BEDLOFT SHIFT. Once again EVERYONE please email me which shift they will be taking. I will be sending out more details, as it gets closer. Unfortunately my computer hard drive was completely erased and I do not have any pictures. I'm working on restoring my photos and I promise next email I will include something embarrassing :)

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015