[OUWC] BEDLOFTS

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Sat Jul 26 15:45:45 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Thank you to to everyone who has responded to me so far. Just a reminder that we are exactly 18 days out from the first shift of Bedlofts. Everyone needs to sign up for one of the shifts. We must a minimum of 10 per shift.

We desperately in need workers for the first weekend. If you are in any way at all available for the first shift even just for two days please let me know! If you volunteer for shift 1, I’m currently guaranteeing a rowing related prize and cookies!

Clarification for underclassmen working shift 2 and need to move into the dorms early on Wednesday the 20th: IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU AND YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY GIVEN ME YOUR ROOM NUMBER AND HALL I NEED IT ASAP!

Currently Signed up for shift 1:
August 14th: 2 people
August 15th: 3 people
August 16th: 4 people
August 17th: 4 people

August 21st-22nd: 9 People

Also if you need a place to stay for shift 1, let me know and I’ll make sure you will be taken care of, Again any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me.

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015