[OUWC] Winter Break Fundraising

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 13 16:15:29 EST 2014

Hello friends,

I hope everyone survived finals week. I just wanted to remind you guys of a couple of ongoing fundraisers that are continuing through winter break.

Yankee Candles
We are continuing to sell Yankee Candles through December 31st. If you haven't already please register as a seller! To become a seller follow these steps:

1. Visit https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ycfroot/store.htm.
2. Click the brown seller login tab in the top righthand corner.
3. Then fill out the "Sign up to be a seller" box and enter our group number 990048333 and your birthday.
4. Yankee candle will then send you and email and you will follow the instructions in the email.
5. Promote promote promote! You can promote the sale in a variety of ways. directly through the site you can enter your friends and family's names and email addresses, you can use the share on Facebook tab, or the Share on Twitter Tab.
*Side note when you share directly from the website your login information is automatically linked. But it does not include a picture.
6. You can simply copy and paste the link and include a picture, but THIS WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDE YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION. You will need to add your own seller ID and our group number.
7. You can send out the email prompt below with our candle sale information again make sure to include our group ID and your Seller ID.

I know this is a lot of information about candles but we've made over $722 so far. I think we can hit at least $1,000.  Don't forget that 20% of your sales go directly towards payment for spring training.

Boathouse Sports
Our team store is closing soon! It closes on MONDAY DECEMBER 15TH. Remember our store is a win-win situation for everyone, we get quality custom made Boathouse Sports Merchandise not only to train in, but it also serves as a fundraiser for the team! Please help spread the word about the store via email, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!  Feel free to tag @boathousesports and @ohiouwc in your posts!

Book Buybacks
Great work this week at the tent! I know this is not the most glamours fundraiser but it gets the job done. I really appreciate  everyone's hard work.

Kroger Community Rewards
This fundrasier is super simple. All you have to do is enroll on the website and continue shopping. If you haven't already please enroll yourselves in the program. If you can, try to get as many friends, family, neighbors, and roomates to enroll in the program as well. I have included a sample email I sent out and the instructions. If you haven't already, here is how to enroll in the program.

1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com<http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com> with your Kroger Card* ready
2. Click on Sign In/ Register
3. If you are a new online customer, click Sign Up Today under “New Customer?” and fill out the information
4. You will receive e-mail, click on the link to verify your new account
5. Click on My Account and enter your e-mail address and password to continue
7. If you haven’t done it previously, register your Kroger Card by clicking Edit Kroger Plus Card Information and insert your Kroger card number
6. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards on the bottom left of the page
7. Enter 84297 to search
8. Choose OHIO UNIVERSITY WOMEN’S CREW
9. Hit the SAVE CHANGES button.
10. It will 7 to 10 business days to recognize the change. At the bottom of your receipt it will say, “On your request, we will donate to the Ohio University Women’s Crew.”

*If you do not have a Kroger Card, they are available at any Customer Service Desk at any Kroger

I know this was a super long email, so thanks for bearing with me. As always let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great break,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015