[OUWC] Winter Workouts and such

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 14 21:57:17 EST 2014

Hey ladies!

I hope you're all having a nice relaxing break so far!

I've attached our winter training schedule for you guys. The Macros cycle is the erg workouts. We're on the second Macros cycle so far. The dates don't match up exactly to this years calendar so just start on Monday, December 28th and go from there. On the days where there isn't erging from the Macros cycle, there's three different ab/body circuits you can choose from to alternate through on those days.

If you don't have access to an erg, you still need to be working out! If you can't erg, you can run or bike the erg workout. Or if you have access to a pool and like to swim, you can swim some of them.

If you guys have any questions about anything from the workouts please don't hesitate to ask me, Casey, or Trom.

Please don't forget that our online apparel store closes tomorrow! Make sure you get everything you want ordered by tomorrow!? And keep selling Yankee Candles!!

I hope you all have a wonderful break and a very Merry Christmas, or a Happy Hanukah!

See you guys soon!

Lex :)

Here's a Christmas present for you all, a Christmas baby Lexi :P

[cid:ccd2894e-8159-459b-95c6-3f813e0a024c]