[OUWC] New advisor

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 11 17:07:48 EST 2014

Hey ladies!

I hope your exams are all going well!

I know we haven't seen as much of each other this week as we normally do, and with exams it's been hard to keep in touch with everyone.

Last Friday we got an email saying that Jess Orlowski, our advisor for our team and also the assistant director of club and intramural sports, has taken on a new job that will start in January. Michael Potter will be filling her position and will also be our new advisor for the rest of the year.

Since this all came about rather quickly we threw together a little gift for her with a collage of our team and some moments from our season in it. We also got her a card, and while I understand that some people are gone for the break now and some people won't be able to,  it would be nice if you stopped in to the study tables room sometime tonight to sign the card for her if you can.

Keep an eye on your emails over break and during this weekend, as I'll be sending out our winter training schedule soon!

I hope you all have a had a successful exam week! Have a nice and relaxing break and we'll see you next year!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone