[OUWC] Ohio University Crew Team Store Closing Soon!!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 11 11:18:38 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that our team store is closing soon! Remember our store is a win-win situation for everyone, we get quality custom made Boathouse Sports Merchandise not only to train in, but it also serves as a fundraiser for the team! Please help spread the word about the store via email, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!  Feel free to tag @boathousesports and OUWC (Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ohiouwc), (Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ohiouwc), and (http://www.facebook.com/ohiouwc) The more circulation this gets,  the more potential buyers we have. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015

http://ohiocrew.boathousegear.com/

[cid:A2278B59-FB50-4CBC-BC82-8739E3CCDC2C]