[OUWC] OUWC Team store now open!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 9 11:58:38 EST 2014

Greetings bobcats,

Great news!!! Our online team store is now open and ready for you! If you can please promote the store on social media and to you families. Our store is open until December  15th!  All you have to do is follow the link and get shopping! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015

http://ohiocrew.boathousegear.com/

[cid:6D087E20-23A8-48AB-97A2-C49B2BBBAB87 at net.oit.ohio.edu]