[OUWC] Summer Workouts!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 4 12:06:03 EDT 2014

Hey ladies!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! Even though it went way to fast!

I just wanted to send out a  little reminder to you all about staying in shape and keeping up with workouts.

I know it's hard to do in the summer sometimes when theres other things you could be doing so just try to be active for an hour a day at the least. Even if you don't have access to an erg or a gym, go for a run, or do some ab work! G sent out the workout plan at the beginning of the summer and theres ab circuits on there you can follow.

Keep in mind that practices will be much easier on you if you're working out now! And we're only 3 weeks away from the start of school! I'll be sending out another email soon with more details about practices starting and what not, so stay tuned!

I can't wait to get back to Athens and see all of you fools soon!!

Lex :)