[OUWC] Bedlofts First Shift

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:25:07 EDT 2014

Hello ladies,

I  just wanted to let you guys know that even with the assistance of the men's team, we were unable to make our minimum number of workers for the first shift of Bedlofts. That being the case, if you have an hour or two of free time on any of the days of August 14th-17th please stop by to help. Any extra workers we have will increase our pay because we are paid  by the hour and per person. Please let me know if you plan on stopping by or have any questions.

Thanks,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015