[OUWC] SPRING SEASON & WINTER TRAINING

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:05:44 EDT 2013

Hey Girls,

Please remember not to schedule classes next semester from 3-5pm. It is
super important! We all know the complications you had last spring trying
to row in the morning and I will not take you out if it is too cold.
Especially after having a boat flip this fall.  If there are complications
let me know so we can try and find a solution. I hope it works for
everyone's schedules.
Winter conditioning will start again December 2nd.  We will have
conditioning M,T and Thursday (6:30-8:30 am at ping) Friday we will have
alternate workouts 7am-8:30am. Any questions let me know

Best,
Coach