[OUWC] If you have time.

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:47:06 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

My soon to be brother in law, is in this important competition. He is a DJ
in downtown Chicago and needs his track voted on. Its a free process. If
you have time help him out. This is the only time I'll ask you to do
something so annoying. :P

To vote for the competition, click on the link:

<x-msg://47/goog_793391669>
http://play.beatport.com/contests/riva-starr-nobodys-fool/5264b316b8ed74149839558c

Then create a login.

In order to verify your login information, beatport will send you an email.
Click on the link in the e-mail. Once your login has been verified, login
and vote by clicking "vote" next to the remix by Jordan Bernardo.