[OUWC] Events this Week

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 29 11:06:55 EDT 2013

Good Morning Ladies,

Here is what will be happening this week with the boats:

Tonight is the LAST fun row at 5:15 pm!!! The Savannah will need to be derigged as soon we get off the water.

On THURSDAY we will have rides at 5pm to go officially trailer and strap the boats down, I need as many of you that can be there as possible if you have class after 5, call me when you get out of class and I will let you know if we still need your help.

We will do rides from Ping for anyone who has class until 7pm so that we can get everyone to the Pumpkin Carving Social.

Also if you didn’t sign up for the swim meet (and can work) or don’t remember if you signed up email Allie ao939412 at ohio.edu<mailto:ao939412 at ohio.edu> and let her know that you can be there.

We are going to Parkersburg on Sunday meet at Ping at 840 am.

I hope week 10 is treating you all well thus far,
Angela