[OUWC] Last day to sell!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 27 12:47:08 EST 2013

Hey Ladies,

Last day to sell the candles! I want all of the order forms tomorrow morning at practice, soooo bring them. I don't want to have to track you down during the day-- we all have too much goin' on so it's just easier this way. SO FINISH SELLING TODAY, BRING YOUR ORDER FORMS AND MONEY TOMORROW. I'll be collecting it all! If I don't have your order form tomorrow, it doesn't get sent out, and your orders don't get processed, and you'll have very unhappy customers. Ya dig?

Yours Truly,
Savannah