[OUWC] FINALIZED Camp Bob Travel Pack

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:07:45 EST 2013

Girls,

The travel pack has had some updates, so please look it over! Especially
look over anything bolded or in all-caps because that means it's important.
Additionally, remember that you have to let me know BEFORE THURSDAY if you
are not free at 4:30 to meet at Peden to load the trailer.  Texting me is
the easiest thing to do (7247669645)

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams