[OUWC] apparel

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:53:12 EST 2013

Ladies please remember to bring $15.25 to pay for your Camp Bob Tanks!

I also would like to order the uni's tomorrow and I want to make sure I
have everyone's correct uni size before I order them. I attached the final
order form below. LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES! you have one
day to let me know!

Girls who could not find a used uni, you will just have to order a new one.
I hope that is ok. Let me know if that is an issue. I believe Camyel, Sarah
B, and Angela are still selling their uni's so let me know who might want
one.

If you made a deal with a varsity girl who is selling, but you have not
notified me please do so I can change the order sheet.

Also ELISA what size?

Yayyyyyy!

-Leah