[OUWC] More apparel and CAMP BOB SHIRTS!

Martinez, Karen km329810 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 14 00:26:56 EST 2013

Hey Leah,
My brain is fried from studying so I took a break and got a little creative haha
I attached designs for the tanks...I know they're in black but the tank can easily be changed to white. Let me know what you think! :)

See you bright and early,

Karen Martinez
Ohio University
Political Science/ Pre-Law
International Relations/ Spanish Minor
Pi Beta Phi Sorority * OUWC VP & Equipment Chair * Student Senate Delegate
PSSA Secretary * GLC Scholar