[OUWC] More apparel and CAMP BOB SHIRTS!

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:31:33 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

First off

THE SWEATSHIRTS ARE READY! I will bring them to the meeting.

The second thing is we need to get T-Shirts for camp BOB! This year we are
going to get tanks. I was thinking simple white (so we can Tie-Dye) and
then CAMP BOB really big in the middle. We can discuss at the meeting. I'll
also send a size chart around at the meeting.

Last thing is extremely important!

As most of you know during the spring all of us race in Uni's. Meaning all
you novice are going to need one! YAY! Get excited. I feel really cool when
I wear mine. This is what is going to happen...

1. Some varsity girls will be selling their old uni's for a cheaper price.
(I bought mine from a varsity girl my freshmen year for $30, which is a
much better deal then paying full price).

Varsity girls who would like to sell their uni's to Novice let me know so
we can find a match up for you at the meeting.

OR

2. You can order a brand new one which will range from $70-$85.

We will discuss all of this is in greater detail at the meeting.

If you have any questions let me know!

-Leah