[OUWC] Minutes- some things that weren't said at the meeting

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 12 00:22:01 EDT 2012

 READ THE BLUE STUFF even if you were at the meeting!

Savannah:
-We did winter quarter evals! If you were not at the meeting, you MUST email Savannah for the form and fill it out!
-Schrock is going to help us have a charity event....  we surveyed interest,,,  probably sometime in May.  It will probably involve erging for monies, maybe some selling food or something!

Maddie:
-We're collecting used unis...  there's not many, most will need to buy new ones.  WE NEED TO ORDER NOW!  If you were not at the meeting you MUST send Maddie your sizes! If you don't, you don't get one and you can't row!
-Apparel? Next week?
-We're staying at Maddie's house before Bob, but she doesn't have 30 blankets, so bring the one's you'll take to Bob

Asa:
-APPAREL MONEY BEFORE YOU GET IT!!!
-Week 2, $190.00 will be due for Camp Bob #2! Paying early is fine :)
-Regatta total for MIDWEST! Due week one of fall!  Numbers to come!

Steph:
-150.75 total from red brick! Nice Work!
-kroger- 146.02
-rent a rower- 70
-bracelets- 93/winter (split in half)
-letters- 2,220
NICE WORK!

Ellen:
-Bought a second cox box: On it's WAY!
-Easter regatta: The team will be going.  You are not obligated to go, you can go home if you need to. You will not be punished for not coming, but part of boat selection is based on showing up...  Someone who came to the regatta will not necessarily be kicked out of the boat if someone who went home for Easter comes back... Consider that it is on Saturday, not Sunday that we race.  We are playing a collegiate sport, sometimes events don't work around your schedule.  Let coach know if you will not be going to the UC Regatta!
-Bob cars to be sent out.  We'll have 3 segments, each person will drive/copilot about 3 hours
-SIRA: taking school cars will be expensive! Can anyone drive? let me know!
-Vans for Vails:

-We'll be meeting Friday to put our stuff on the trailer.  Exec will have state cars to pick people up.  we'll put duffle backs in the trailer, sleeping stuff and car bags will go to Maddie's and we'll put sleeping stuff in Megan's truck in the morning.
-Look for time specifics and the like later!
- Tentative cars and cabins are below (if they're readable.)  More will come!

Ellen

Cars
        Segment 1       Segment 2       Segment 3
Truck   Coach Meg       Driver  Driver  Driver
        Kate

        Savannah/SM
1       Ellen   Driver          Copilot
        Sarah B         Driver
        Dana    Copilot
        Driver
        Caroline                Copilot
        Carrie (back)
2       Savannah/SM     Driver          Copilot
        Gabby
        Driver
        Katie   Copilot
        Driver
        Emily
        Copilot
        Lizy
3       Asa     Driver          Copilot
        Kaila           Driver
        Camyel  Copilot
        Driver
        Shelby          Copilot

4       Leah    Driver
        Chelsey Copilot Driver  Copilot
        Hillarie
        Driver
        Sarah H         Copilot

5       Alex    Driver  Copilot Driver
        Karen   Copilot Driver  Copilot
        Genevieve

        Ana

Megan's Truck   Megan G Driver  Driver  Driver
        Fink    Copilot

        Becky
        Copilot
        Hailie                  Copilot