[OUWC] Bob Meeting

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 11 18:14:49 EDT 2012

Hello Ladies!

I hope you all are studying hard!

Since so many people won't be around, we will be rescheduling the Bob meeting for Saturday at 7:30.  So, we will have it at Bob on the day we get there.

Since we won't have the meeting ahead of time, ALL medical forms, workout logs, and popcicle sticks are due FRIDAY at Maddie's house.   If you will not be at Maddie's by 6:30pm, let me know.  (You really need to be there at a decent hour!)

If you have any last minute Bob questions, let me know!  Watch for an e-mail later this week about time/ride details!

THANKS!
Ellen