[OUWC] SKINS AND UNIS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

maddison mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 10:22:14 EDT 2012

Everyone!

Unis will cost 69.00 and skins will cost 40.00. They no longer make the thermal skins so obv we are just going to get the normal ones!

So far I have the following orders
Hailie-medium
Chelsey-small
Caroline- large
Sarah b-large
Kaila-small
Lizy-small
Michele-small
Sarah h-large
Hillarie-medium (no skin)
Alex-small
Donna-medium (do you want to buy a uni right now? I feel like you said something about this but I didn't write it down, I'm sorry haha)
Karen-small
Ana-large
Carrie-small
Katie-small
Shelby-medium
Camyel-large
Emily-medium
Nikki-small skin only

SO what I need from you all-
1. Is this size correct
2. GABBY AND BECKY I NEED YOUR SIZES BY 3pm TODAY
3. Do you want a skin (everyone) and what size? If you don't tell me by 3pm today that you want a skin, I'm not ordering you a skin.
4. People not around for spring but who plan on coming back, do you want a skin, or even do you want to jump in on this uni order? 3pm today......

Please please please let me know, I'll have my phone around for the rest of the day if you have questions or concerns, or email works just as well!

Thanks everyone (4 days!)