[OUWC] Form

Barnes, Chelsey cb160810 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 11 16:40:11 EDT 2012

Hey ladies,

I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far. Savannah asked me to send out this form for her. This needs to be done ASAP. The sooner Savannah has everyone's forms, the sooner she can book dates for Kings Island, and the more likely chance we'll actually be able to get dates, and therefore get money to hire Phil.

Bottom line, return this form to Savannah ASAP!!!!!

Love all you lots,

Chelsey