[OUWC] Information- READ AND RESPOND ASAP!

Martinez, Karen km329810 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 28 14:06:39 EDT 2012

Hey girls,
So I can create a roster that's going to help us next year and so that Savannah can keep track for all of you for fundraising I need you to respond with the following:

Name
Phone number (best to contact you at)
Email
Where you're living next year (Green or offcampus- specify where)
when you're moving in to school
and I need a picture of your class schedule

Please respond and make this easy on all of us, id hate to have to hunt you down for the information!
I hope you're enjoying your summer! Miss you all cant wait to see you!

Hit 'Reply' not 'Reply all' so everyone's mailbox don't bombarded with e-mails!

Thanks,

Karen Martinez
Ohio University
OUWC VP and Equipment Chair