[OUWC] BED LOFTING

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 6 00:23:23 EDT 2012

Even if you are not able to move into the dorms/ your apartments yet, plan on coming! People can stay at my apartment and others, I'm sure.  Ask you summer employers now if you can have the time off!  This is a big and very important fundraiser! If you want Phil, you're going to have to work hard to fund it! :)

MISS YOU ALL ALREADY!
Ellen