[OUWC] Very Important!!! READ!

jr160509 at ohio.edu jr160509 at ohio.edu
Mon May 16 15:29:57 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

I just wanted to let you all know that the general meeting for tomorrow(Tuesday
May 17) has been canceled. For next week's meeting, you need to bring your money
and please start thinking of some fund-raising ideas to bring as well. Did you
ever have any good fundraisers in high school? Be creative...We can build our
ideas off each other. It's hard for one person to come up with everything. Also,
be sure to read Autumn's email now if you haven't already. It has all the info
about money.

I have only received 4 emails regarding whether or not anyone is staying in
Athens this summer. It's just a yes or no question, so please take the time to
send me an answer ASAP.

Also, there has been much talk about post-season rowing but we still haven't
came up with an answer, set time, how many people would be willing/able to come,
etc. If you're going to do this, you need to be able to commit to it. In
addition, the only time that works best for Becky is in the a.m. so keep that in
mind too. We could still do the workouts in the afternoon, but Becky wouldn't be
there, so it all depends on what you guys want.

So, I would also like you all to send me an email answering the following
questions: Do you want to do post-season water workouts? If so, what days/times
a week would you be able to do it? Will you be committed to coming? What time in
the a.m. works best for you? If you still want to do them if Becky is not there,
what time in the afternoon would work best for you? It is totally understandable
if you would rather focus on schoolwork, so don't feel any pressure to do this.
School is more important. I just need your honest opinions, and I need them
soon, so that this can be organized. :-)

Side Note***If going out on the water doesn't work out, we could always got to
Ping or going running together. :-) Yes, ergs are not like the water, but they
still give you a good workout. As long as we're doing something is what is
important.

Sooo, PLEASE send me an email answering these questions today or tomorrow. After
that, I will start filling your in-box with reminders. If I don't get the
busy, so don't use that excuse. Because we are not having a meeting tomorrow,
these questions need to be answered soon.

Also, DO NOT forget about the 2k this Wednesday in Ping at 7:00am. This is
mandatory for both varsity and novice! Also, try not to be too nervous and don't
make an excuse not to come just because the season is over. If you guys all
tried your best this season, there is really no reason to fret. If your time
goes down, well, then it goes down. As long as you've tried your best is what
matters the most. Everyone has their off days. Use the nerves as a drive and be
confident in yourselves! You have all had a great season!! Be proud regardless
of the results. If you are unhappy with what happens, it should add to the drive
to push harder and really kick ass next time. And, if you haven't tried as hard
as you would have liked this year, you know what you need to do from here on
out. This is the best time to be changing things.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Let me know if you have any questions. :-)

~Justine

Fun facts of the Day: A toothbrush within 6 feet of a toilet can get airborne
bacteria from flushing. MMMMmmmm, poop particles swirling on your teeth.

15 percent of Americans secretly bite their toes. (Asa...this doesn't exclude
you. We all know of your weird habits) haha!

"I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins
to make sense."
-Harold S. Kushner