[OUWC] Student Senate Elections!!!!!!

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Wed May 18 10:48:51 EDT 2011

Hey OUWC (and former OUWC-ers that still have the listserv). I know a lot of you think student elections are kinda whatever, but I URGE you guys to vote today. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to write in CHRISTOPHER WAGNER as president. He's not running for RSVP or FACE but just started his campaign earlier this week. Like most of us, he's tired of the mudslinging the two parties have been partaking in. He's been involved in student senate his past three years at OU. In addition, fall quarter he went around and sat in on as many student organization meetings as he possibly could to listen to the voice of the students. He has the experience of RSVP and the passion for FACE. If you have any other questions please check out his facebook event. Thanks so much girls and don't forget to write in Christopher Wagner for student senate president!!!!

LOOOOVE,
PATTY