[OUWC] OUWC MONEY (please please read all of it)

Springer, Autumn as215508 at ohio.edu
Sun May 15 20:50:48 EDT 2011

Hello all,

NO MONEY IS DUE THIS TUESDAY!

However, all money will be due next Tuesday May 24.

This will include: (do not quote me on any prices-they are just estimates)
hostel stay ($14)
regatta fees (will not know until Savannah straightens things out w/the Mens team)
van gas (will be less than camp bob gas)

People need to pay people who paid for tolls
for instance in the 12 person van: Kate paid $14.20, Patty paid $14.20, ($28.40/9 people=$3.15)
Autumn, Megan, and Ryann owe PATTY $3.15 ASAP
Betsy, Caroline, and Justine owe KATE $3.15 ASAP
Asa will pay EACH $1.57 :)
The other van is in charge of setting up a similar system to those who paid or find something that works!

I have also heard that drivers have not been paid and this is very upsetting! When we went to Gov Cup and Cincinnati TEAM MEMBERS drove their OWN cars. They are not responsible for that entire cost-YOU as a passenger NEED to give them money. It's rude of you to not help out, so please be courteous and bring $5-$10 to give to your drivers to those places. If you don't remember who drove you-I'm sure Ellen can dig it up and let you know at the meeting Tuesday. If you don't know how much to give them-just ask, each person knows their gas tank and mileage-they can estimate. And if nothing else, just offer what you think is right, they did you a favor.

If you have paid for anything that the team needs to reimburse you for, bring the receipts with you THIS TUESDAY MAY 17! It would also make it easier for Asa and I if you write your name on the receipt and highlight the amounts, or write down on a piece of paper the amount and explanation. This NEEDS to be done this week or we can not correctly credit your account by the following week.

If you have not paid for you OUWC gray t-shirt the money will be due next week. If I start thinking that people can't be responsible for paying attention to their spending- I will collaborate with Jen to see who has certainly paid for what so you don't take what you haven't bought!

CREDITS to accounts:
Ellen $31.48
Jill $19.57
Rachael $0.83
Savannah $120.50
Leah $4.33

If you think I am wrong on any of these amounts or you feel you should have a credit, PLEASE let me know!

So for those with credits, when I give a money amount that is due for Tuesday May 24 SUBTRACT your credit and give me that amount. Otherwise, your credit will be a considered a donation to the team or a credit for the following year because for some I don't have receipts therefore I can't write a disbursement.

Betsy you will pay for van money to and from Dad Vail, but you are not responsible for hostel and fees

Becca you do not need to worry about any of the Dad Vail amounts (we missed you)

Justine you are responsible for the van gas and hostel, but NOT for any rowing fees

Thank you so MUCH for getting everything in to me on time this so far! It has been great, so lets keep it up all the way to the end :) I apologize for the enormous e-mail, but I think I covered everything. If you have any questions or concerns-please e-mail me!

Autumn