[OUWC] Fun Awards

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Sun May 15 16:34:07 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

Please send in any fun awards to Ellen as soon as possible. We like to give awards to everyone and the fun ones are ... let's face it ... more fun :) An example of a fun award would be : Ray Bands Award, Side Ponytale Award, Most Likely to Always be Smiling Award ... things of that nature. Please have those into Ellen by Tuesday, May 24th. We'll be sending out reminders later this week ... but get them to her as soon as possible.

Fantastic job this weekend! I'm so proud of all of you :)

Megan