[Ouwcrew-l] Directions to Becky's House

Rebecca Sell sell at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 14:03:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know where my house is.  I'm at 269 E. State Street.

If you are heading down Court Street, at the T with Carpenter St. make a
right.  At the first light, make a left onto E. State Street.  Follow that
down and around a bend to the right.  I'm on the right hand side about a
block after the turn, just across from Village Bakery.  Black shutters and a
red door.  If you've reached Premier Video, you've gone too far.

Not sure how you all have it worked out, but I'll have pasta and such if you
want to bring salad, drinks, bread.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Becky