[Ouwcrew-l] MEETING TONIGHT LOCATION MOVED

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 10:18:00 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

I wanted to let you know that we'll be having our general meeting tonight at Coach's house. She is providing us with a spaghetti dinner ... if you have the opportunity to bring salad or bread that would be wonderful :) We will be meeting on your greens (where you met for the 5k) at 7:15 and we will either drive over. She lives on E. State Street and I'll get the address for you. Look for an e-mail from me a little later :D

Get excited!
Megan